Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

20 Years Ago
We moved from Alexandria, Virginia to University Place, Washington. I went from Claremont Elementary School to Sunset Elementary School. I met Jennie (Rennie) Rhode through her sister Danielle.

10 Years ago
I had just transferred from Western to WSU. Fall 1998 was my first semester at WSU. I took HA 480 with Dr. Kendall (no relation) and received an A. I still remember all the late nights from working in teams for that class. Our team was called Motel 6. I also met two good friends – Joe and Stefanie in that class. Sadly I did not know Kelli, Emily or Charlotte yet. I would not meet them until Spring 1999.

5 Years Ago
I had been working at the Space Needle for a year. I moved out of my parent’s house and into my condo. I remember all the long weekends of painting, painting and more painting before I moved in.

3 Years Ago
I was still working at the Space Needle. I also attended my 10-year High School Reunion (Boy did that make me feel old). John & Becca were married in November in Las Vegas.

1 Year ago
I was on vacation in Egypt with my fabulous cousin Jenny Doyle. We had an amazing trip and toured all over Egypt. If you want to see pictures look at past posts on my blog.

Today
I went to work, then met with my trainer at the gym and then painted the kitchen ceiling at my parent’s house. I will be going to bed soon as I am still dealing with jetlag and trying to get over the 9 hour time change.

Tomorrow
It will be Friday so that means the weekend is almost here. I will be working and it is jeans day so I will be wearing jeans to work.

1 Year from now
Who knows… That is part of the fun of life you never know what the future holds.

No comments: