Friday, October 24, 2008

Brussels, Belgium - October 1

I visited the famous Manneken Pis.  
This little guys has tons of outfits. People from all over the world send him outfits.  The day I visited him he was in his birthday suit.

These are buildings in the Grand Place.  The buildings were amazing and each one was so different.   



Me on the hop on and hop off bus around the city.  Love the killer orange headphones I got to wear. 
I guess after working for the Space Needle I have a thing for towers.  In Brussels they have the Atomium.  Of course I paid the 9 euro to go to the top viewing platform.


I took this picture in the elevator on the way to the top.
View from the top of the Atomium.
I had to take a picture of this sign.  I think they are trying to warn people about pickpockets but it looks to me like watch out for people who might punch you.
This street had tons of restaurants and was knows a restaurant row.


No comments: