Saturday, October 18, 2008

Innsbruck, Austria - October 7

This is Bergisel.  It was used in the 1964 and 1976 Olympics.


View from the top.




We went to a Bell Museum.  It was really cool to see how they made bells.  It is a much more involved process then I ever imagined. 


We went to the Swarovski Crystal Factory.  It was very odd and a waste of time & money.  You will see what we experienced from the pictures below.  We did not learn how they made the crystal figurines.  That information is apparently top secret... even the staff in the gift shop had never been to the factory.






This is the Golden Roof.  
Love this picture... you can see the Moon.
Excuse me waiter... I thought I ordered the large beer.  This was the largest beer I have ever seen.  1 liter to be exact.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You look fab with a big giant beer! Love it!

Unknown said...

And you had no trouble downing the entire mug!! :-)