Monday, November 10, 2008

Scottsdale

I went to Scottsdale, AZ for a week for meetings with work.  I stayed at the FireSky Resort and my meetings went well.  On Friday, 11/7 my former colleague from Russell, Julie Graham visited me.  She and her family moved to Arizona in August.  It was wonderful to see her.

Friday night Kelli picked me up and I stayed with the Blubaums for the weekend.  Kelli and I went and saw Kathy Griffin (the comedian from My Life on the D List - not to be confused with Kathy Lee Gifford).  She was really funny.  Saturday we went shopping and to lunch with Cole (who just turned 1 on November 3).  Saturday night Kelli, Shawn and I played Scene It.  What a fun game!!  I won the first game and Kelli the second.  Sorry Shawn... maybe next time... DVD Master.  Sunday we relaxed and I learned about Fantasy Football.  Shawn is the commissioner of his team.  I had a fabulous visit with the Blubaums and hope to see them again very soon.

When I was uploading pictures from Europe to Mom & Dad's computer I left my memory chip in their computer.  Of course I did not realize this until I arrived in Scottsdale so I was only able to take 4 pictures.  Here they are...
Me and Kelli!
Cole... He loved riding his choochoo train.
My fish... for a week.  The hotel put a fish in my room to keep me company.  Had to take a picture of the little guy. 
You might be wondering where is the 4th picture.  Well Kelli and I took two pictures.  You always have to have a back-up photo.  That is why there are only 3 pictures posted.  I posted the best one of the two of us. 

2 comments:

Kelli said...

The sad part is that this was the BEST of the photos. I promise I was not drunk in the photo and apologize for the bad ponytail! :) We loved having you visit and miss you already!!

The Kendall Family said...

so glad you had fun!! how funny that they gave you a fish for the week!!!