Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween - Shake Your Ghoul Thing

A lot of you have heard me talk about my friend & neighbor Kristi.  Yes that is correct...we have the same name and spell it the exact same way.  We are also workout buddies and have started working out at 5am each weekday morning.  Yes you read that correctly...the not a morning person girl has been getting up early to hit the gym.  It helps to have a workout buddy who is waiting in the parking lot.

This picture is not from Halloween but rather Kristi's 26th birthday.  I thought it was cute so I included it in my blog.
Yes in case you were wondering I am wearing the same dress as part of my Halloween costume.   I was a witch.  Kristi did my make-up so it did not look like my everyday make-up.  Notice the cauldron purse.  I thought it went well with my costume.

We went to a Halloween Party hosted by one my Russell co-workers.  He rented a hanger at the old Sandpoint Navy Base (where the Doyles use to live).
I loved the socks.  I thought they made the outfit.
With the host...my co-worker Scottland (aka Mr. Bumble Bee).

No comments: