Sunday, November 11, 2007

Luxor: Valley of the Kings / Hatshepsut / Valley of the Queens / Karnak Temple

Valley of the Kings
Our fearless tour leader Sam.


It was over 100 degrees during this day.
I have new sunglasses on since my other pair fell into the toilet and I was not about to try and rescue them.


In front of King Tut's tomb.


The Mummy of King Tut. He was not uncovered until about 2 weeks after we visited the Valley of the Kings.


Hatshepsut - She was the first & only female Pharaoh.


The ladies of On The Go-Group A.


The men of On The Go-Group A.


Valley of the Queens.
The Kings had huge intricate tombs built for them and the Queens were put in the holes you see in this picture. Seems a bit unequal.


Karnak Temple


Sam's favorite saying - On The Go... Lets Go!!


Can you spot Jenny?




What did this column ever do to me??


Jenny is so strong... she is holding up the stone.


I can almost reach all the way around.

1 comment:

Sean, Angela & Ava said...

The baby tiger is sooo cute! What an amazing trip! I love all the pictures!!!