Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kickin' it old school

For my 101st post I thought I would reflect back on my 5 best friends from junior high/high school. It amazes me to think that I have known these 5 for over half my life.  Jennie - 21 years, Bri & Allison - 19 years, Jeanne - 17 years and Amie - 16 years. I feel so blessed to be so close with all of them still to this day.

10th Grade - 1992/1993 (I think...)
In my bedroom
Bri, Amie, Jennie, Allison, Jeanne & Me
Post High School - December 1995 (I think...)
At Red Robin in Seattle??
Bri, Jennie, Jeanne, Me, Allison & Amie
December 2007
At the Ale House
Bri, Jennie, Jeanne, Me, Allison & Amie

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the progression from hanging out in someone's house to hanging out in bars...lol

Smile said...

Y'all are such cute friends. I still can't believe we ran into each other at the golf course trail =)