Monday, September 6, 2010

Tim & Nicole's Wedding in Steamboat Springs, CO

My cousin Tim was married in Steamboat Springs in August.
We enjoyed the sightseeing around Steamboat. They have an Alpine Slide down the mountain. Mom & I gave it a try! So much fun that we went down a few more times!
Me, Dad & Katie going down the slide.
In one of the cute local shops.
Ben, Katie, Erika & me on the Gondola to the top of the mountain.
Dad, Mom & Aunt Karen on the Gondola ride.
We all made it to the top. Dad, Mom, Ben, me, Katie, Aunt Karen & Erika.
Cousins - Ben, me, Katie & Erika. I had to stand on the rock & on my tiptoes to not appear so short. I am amongst the tall ones.
Look how tall I look!
Love this photo!!
Me, Nicole (the bride), Tim (the groom) & Katie.
Me, Pat (brother of the groom), Katie & Jenny (sister of the groom).
Bride & Groom!! Mr. & Mrs. Tim Doyle
The cousins!! Katie, me, Nicole, Tim, Ben, Erika, Jenny & Pat.

3 comments:

Smile said...

Beautiful photos. So sorry about that adorable dog :(

Drew Watts said...

Hope all of you had a great time. Heard a lot about Los Angeles event venues from my colleagues and planning to book one for my son's first birthday next month. Want to make this day super special for dad and son. It's their birthday and will be a promotion party of my husband. Hoping many more wonderful occasions to touch our lives.

DCAja said...

GBU
ktp