Sunday, July 18, 2010

For Rent

I decided to help my parents try and rent a new piece of property they had. I posted a For Rent sign and waited to see who would respond. Well finally someone moved in a few months ago. I had been waiting to meet the new tenants and today I finally saw them!














The sign should really come down now but I don't want to disrupt our new tenants. You can see two of them sticking their heads out.
Three squeezed into one window.
Waiting for Momma to bring them some food.
Still waiting...
I missed Momma bird feeding the babies but caught them anxiously waiting for breakfast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember signing a lease that included 6 family members! Really now, this is a 1 room house! Is this grounds for eviction? Are these little ones just too cute or what!! And they drive Riley crazy! Thanks for the great pictures Kristi!!

The Kendall Family said...

oh my! how sweet! hope there aren't any snakes around!

DCAja said...

nice usaha fam!