Sunday, September 27, 2009

Condo's on the market

It was announced on 9/9/09 headquarters will be moving to Seattle. Everyone will be in the new building by the end of 2010. The building, the former WAMU building, will be called the Russell Investments Center. Due to this announcement I have decided to put my condo on the market. When it sells I will look for a new place in West Seattle. This will cut down my future commute from 1-1/2 hours each way to about 30 minutes each way. I'm sure everyone remembers the 4-1/2 years I worked at the Needle in Seattle and commuted from Tacoma. I did not want to deal with that long of a commute again if possible. While I will be sad to leave University Place/Tacoma I will only be about 40 minutes away.

Please says prayer & think good thoughts about my condo selling and me finding a new place in West Seattle.

Here is the link to my condo listing - http://www.cbbain.com/29136003.

3 comments:

The Kendall Family said...

good luck! i would totally buy it and live there! maybe i should as a retreat!!!!

The Kendall Family said...

good luck! i would totally buy it and live there! maybe i should as a retreat!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats Kristi, we will be happy to have you up north!